Trip factsDays: 75
Activities: Cultural, Touring, Walking.
Start From: 2
Ends In: 2
Transportation: Private coach, domestic flights.
Price on demand
Nepal is a land of unparalleled scenic beauty located within one of the most diverse geographical areas on earth. Nestled high in the Himalayas between China and India, it has retained its essentially agrarian and medieval character. Its wondrous history and geography are still the defining aspects of everyday life.
Everest trekking offers you great opportunity to have unique experience. The Everest area is situated in eastern Nepal. It is protected by the Sagarmatha National Park, established in 1976 with an area of 1148 square kilometers. The park is largely composed of the rugged terrain and gorges of the high Himalayas. Altitude ranges from 2845 meters above sea level (9,330ft) to the top of the world, Mt. Everest at 8848 meters (29,028ft). Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world, which is known in Nepal as "Sagarmatha" the goddess mother of the world, has long been the greatest attraction for nature lovers and trekkers alike. Solukhumbu, the heartland of the Everest Region and an integral part of the Himalayan mystique, thus provides a welcome destination for these adventurers.
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- Hotel Shanker (Former Palace turned into 4 star Hotel) or similar in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- Trekking "Chef" - We are the first and only trekking company that has this post
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek (best trekking meals in the whole of the Himalaya)
- Domestic airfare.
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$50 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.