Trip factsDays: 25
Activities: Cultural, Touring, Walking.
Start From: 2
Ends In: 2
Transportation: Private coach, domestic flights.
Price on demand
This region is considered to be one of the remotest places in the kingdom of Nepal. An abundance of Himalayan peaks, including giant Dhaulagiri, hidden valleys and high passes are its main attractions for travelers. The region is separated from the Annapurna massif by the Kali Gandaki river. Here, the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna massifs, two huge mountain ranges, have formed the deepest gorge in the world. The trekking in this area is relatively strenuous but the trekkers who are willing to spend their holidays with nature in these peaceful surroundings full of peace are well rewarded.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary.
- 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea.
- Accommodation in tea house or provided tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type.
- Accommodation including breakfast at 3-4 star hotels in Kathmandu.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Kathmandu City Tour with an Experienced Tour Guide ( Kathmandu , Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) depends on your time frame.
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- Airport transfers
- International Airport Departure Tax
- International airfares
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Airport departure tax to be paid in rupees on your departure 1760 rupees
- Entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu .
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.