Trip factsDays: 16
Grade: Moderate /Strenuous
Activities: Cultural Experiences, Touring, Walking, Trekking.
Start From: 2
Ends In: 2
Transportation: Private coach, domestic flights.
Price on demand
The Annapurna Sanctuary is a high glacial basin lying forty kilometers directly north of Pokhara Nepal's second city, and concealed within the folds of two great southward projecting ridges of the Annapurna Massif, lies the secret mountain fastness of the Annapurna Sanctuary. So narrow is the gateway to this most spectacular high mountain Amphitheatre, at the head of the Modi Khola and squeezed between the peaks of Hiunchuli and Macchapuchare, that it was not until 1956 that any outsider penetrated its defences. More recently, the Annapurna Sanctuary has become a popular trekking destination, and with good reason - It isEasily accessible from Pokhara and offers tremendous potential for scenic walks and for alpine exploration, in a splendid high Himalayan setting.
- International Airport pick up & drop off service by private vehicle
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing with transfer and all monuments by private vehicle
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu. ( 3/4 Star)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- The best lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Trek Permit & National Park Fee
- Trek leader for entire tour (above 12 pax)
- One English speaking goverment registered guide and support scalled Sherpa crews
- All expenses for staffs.
- Equipment like down jacket, sleeping bag with extra linner, water boddle
- Iodine purify drinking water
- All the transportation by tourist / local bus
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara (Tourist Standard, hotel / Guest house)
- Meals while in Kathmandu - allow apppr US$ 10 - US$ 15 per day.
- Travel insurance for personal
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staffs, driver etc.